Ariana is a Registered Dietitian who graduated with a MSc in Human Nutrition and Dietetics in Montreal, Canada. She has experience working in weight loss, diabetes, perinatal and child nutrition. In addition to her passion for wellbeing, Ariana has a keen interest in women’s health and mindfulness and is a registered yoga teacher (RYT200) in Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga.
- Registered Dietitian DT29878
- Bachelor of Health Science
- Masters of Science in Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance International
- College Diploma in Commerce
- Advanced Food Safety TRAINCAN
- Mental Health First Aid
- British Red Cross Emergency First Aid
- Fluent in Spanish and French
Check Ariana’s HCPC registration here.