Lydia is a Registered Dietitian with a BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics. She has 9 years of experience working in the NHS with a strong clinical background across a range of medical specialities, in addition to involvement in research. She has a particular passion for health promotion and health coaching, as well as management of irritable bowel syndrome, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Registered Dietitian – DT25154
- BSc (Hons) Nutrition and Dietetics (King’s College London) 2009. First Class Honours
- The Low FODMAP Diet for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders (King’s College London) 2011
- Advanced Clinical Supervision (London Deanery) March 2014
- Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition Group (PENG) Clinical Update Course (15 Masters level credits from Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh) 2015. Pass with Distinction (Grade A)
- NLP Diploma (ongoing)