Nicola is a Registered Dietitian with a BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics and an MSc in Applied Sports Nutrition. She has had extensive experience in the NHS and the private sector. Nicola has a wealth of experience in adult weight management, chronic disease and sports performance.
- Registered Dietitian – DT26666
- BSc Nutrition and Dietetics (Hons) 1st – Subsequent registration with HCPC
- MSc Applied Sports Nutrition – Distinction – Subsequent registration with SENr (Sports and Exercise Nutrition Register)
- Motivational Interviewing Trained
- NLP Diploma
- Level 2 ISAK Anthropometrist
- Experience has included: Specialist Renal Dietetics (Band 7), Complex Obesity Dietetics (Band 7) and General Weight Management Dietetics (Band 5-6).
Literature/ Research/ Conferences:
- Accepted on English Institute of Sport Skills for Performance course January 2018
- Journal Publication in International Journal of Sports Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism 2017 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28771066″>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28771066
- British Renal Society Conference 2018 – Oral presentation of research findings, 2017 – Poster presentation and 2016 – Invitational Speaker
- International Sports and Exercise Nutrition Conference – 2016 – Poster presentation
- South West and East Kidney Society meetings – 2015 and 2016 – Poster presentations
- Coming soon – co-authored a chapter in a Renal Medical book. Chapter called ‘Nutrient Metabolism and Protein-Energy Wasting in Chronic Kidney Disease’
See Nicola’s HCPC registration here.