Our Autumn Retreat at The Capra is the perfect way to immerse yourself in the Louise Parker Method. Afterwards you’ll feel refreshed and energised following a week in the beautiful mountain village of Saas-Fee, Switzerland.
The 7-day retreat provides a kick-start to your new routine and will incorporate elements from all four pillars of our method. Your programme will be led by Louise who will oversee the retreat and join in-person. The expert LP team including our dietitians and personal trainers will also be on hand throughout ensure you have personal support every step of the way. Prior to arrival, you will have a personal wellness assessment and consultation with your dietitian. You can take this in person or remotely. And the information we collate will allow us to build your individual wellness programme.
During the retreat, you’ll train daily in our award-winning method with a mix of individual, group and outdoor fitness sessions. However fear not, this is not a bootcamp! Every day, the exercise programme will be tailored to individual needs and will make the most of the stunning surroundings including daily walks in the mountains.
You’ll also receive 1:1 and group coaching from our dietitians. As well as plenty of time for question and answer sessions with Louise and the team. There’ll be a daily menu prepared by The Capra’s gourmet chefs which we can adapt for any dietary requirements. Each meal will follow Louise’s method using fresh and locally sourced ingredients.
You will leave the retreat feeling energised with the knowledge and motivation to continue following the method once at home. We’ll also help you embed habits after the retreat, with a further dietitian consultation upon your return home.
- Pre-retreat Wellness Assessment tailored to your individual health background and goals with your Louise Parker Dietitian
- Seven nights in a double room at The Capra
- Daily Mountain Treks led by Peak Health’s Local Alpine Expert Guides
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Workshops to help you crack your personal code to successful well being through fitness, nutrition and lifestyle changes
- Daily Group fitness training sessions with the Louise Parker team
- Three nutritious meals and two snacks per day planned by Louise Parker and her team of Dietitians.
- 2 x 1:1 Nutrition consultations per guest with a Louise Parker dietitian
- 2 x 1:1 Personal training sessions per guest with a Louise Parker PT
- Fireside discussion and Q&As with Louise
- Daily access to the Peak Health state-of-the-art luxury Spa, including sauna, steam room, salt cave, relaxation area, swimming pool and outdoor hydrotherapy pool (spa treatments available at additional cost)
- Follow up consultation with Louise Parker Dietitian post retreat
Date: Saturday 14th September – Saturday 21st September 2019
Location: The Capra, Saas-Fee, Switzerland
Early Bird Rates (limited to first ten bookings):
Single Occupancy: From £7,500 in a Signature Double Room
Double Occupancy: From £6,000 in a Signature Double Room
How to book
All bookings to be made with Peak Health directly, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Capra
The Capra is an intimate luxury boutique hotel located in a spectacular natural and alpine setting in the Swiss Alps. Nowhere else in the world, are so many 4,000 metre peaks, visible at a single glance. Expansive suites in warm earth tones have panoramic views of snow-frosted peaks, pristine valleys, and wide-open skies. The Capra is the ultimate place to relax, recharge, and reconnect with nature. Read guest reviews about The Capra here.
About Peak Health
Peak Health offers holistic health programmes designed in collaboration with a global team of medical and wellness experts. Their philosophy centres on four key quadrants considered pillars for sustaining optimal health: Nutrition, Fitness, Mental Resilience and Sleep.
Peak Health also operates the Peak Health Spa at The Capra which has uniquely curated treatments including customised facials, therapeutic massages, body packages, muscle recovery, detox treatments and private classes which can be available during your stay.
Hello! retreat preview.